I received both the boxes at the start of week. I was hoping that Enchantess would really send something spectacular this time considering the feedback that they received the last time and I was disappointed.
This is what I received in the Enchantess potli:
1. Vedantika Face Masks – Anti Ageing and Insta Glow ( 10 gms each, sample size)
2. Berina Leave on Conditioner – I have never heard of this brand and Google has not been very helpful, so will surely give this a miss even though it is a full size prod. I have not used the hair spa that was sent the last time either.
3. Khadi Sunscreen – Good news is that it is paraben free and a full size product, bad news is that I can buy this from my local shop too 🙁 So there was nothing extraordinary about the sample.
Quite a disappointment for this month and the personalised note that comes with the potli was really sad, I could figure out that the quality of paper used was not good and the content was not proof read. 🙁
The Vellvette Box
1. A nail polish – Strange because I had mentioned that I do not use nail polishes and despite that they sent me one 🙁
2. TBS coconut oil which looks promising because I do indulge in a head massage at least twice a week. I was secretly hoping that they would have seen my post and sent the conditioner sample for the shampoo they sent the last time.
3. Nyassa Belgian Chocolate Sugar Scrub : Enough for 2 – 3 uses. I guess almost everyone has got this sample.
The verdict: Enchantess was certainly a big let down and Vellvette was average. I do hope the next month is promising for at least Enchantess because I am dead sure I won’t resubscribe if I get these kind of products.
What did you get in your box and bag?
The boys, coffee, books, music and ME TIME are my modes of relaxation!