I received both the boxes at the start of week. I was hoping that Enchantess would really send something spectacular this time considering the feedback that they received the last time and I was disappointed.
This is what I received in the Enchantess potli:
1. Vedantika Face Masks – Anti Ageing and Insta Glow ( 10 gms each, sample size)
2. Berina Leave on Conditioner – I have never heard of this brand and Google has not been very helpful, so will surely give this a miss even though it is a full size prod. I have not used the hair spa that was sent the last time either.
3. Khadi Sunscreen – Good news is that it is paraben free and a full size product, bad news is that I can buy this from my local shop too 🙁 So there was nothing extraordinary about the sample.
Quite a disappointment for this month and the personalised note that comes with the potli was really sad, I could figure out that the quality of paper used was not good and the content was not proof read. 🙁
The Vellvette Box
1. A nail polish – Strange because I had mentioned that I do not use nail polishes and despite that they sent me one 🙁
2. TBS coconut oil which looks promising because I do indulge in a head massage at least twice a week. I was secretly hoping that they would have seen my post and sent the conditioner sample for the shampoo they sent the last time.
3. Nyassa Belgian Chocolate Sugar Scrub : Enough for 2 – 3 uses. I guess almost everyone has got this sample.
The verdict: Enchantess was certainly a big let down and Vellvette was average. I do hope the next month is promising for at least Enchantess because I am dead sure I won’t resubscribe if I get these kind of products.
What did you get in your box and bag?
The boys, coffee, books, music and ME TIME are my modes of relaxation!
Latest posts by Pratibha (see all)
- 12 posts for best Diwali ideas for home - October 15, 2017
- Biscotti Recipe – Cranberry and Almond Biscotti for Diwali - October 13, 2017
- Recipes with Nutreat Kids products - October 11, 2017