I have mentioned earlier that ever since I started working with Leonie Dawson’s workbooks, I gained an immense clarity about the goals I wanted to set for myself. I wrote that elusive e-book. wrote my first post in elephant journal. I got rid of a a few blocks that were nagging at the back of my mind and more!
March has been a special month. I ticked off one of the major goals I had set for myself. I got accepted as a regular columnist with elephant journal. So you’ll see more of my writings there :). And here it is, my first post as a columnist with Elephant Journal and here is to more!
9 ways to live differently
It never occurred to me that I could live my life differently.
My life revolved around mundane routines and often I would ask myself why could I not do things in a different way. I wanted to live a life that made me happy. Searching for that elusive happiness can become a task sometimes. I found that I did not have to seek happiness—instead I could choose how happy I wanted to be.
I live this nine-mantra-rule that is constantly being updated as I discover new ways to experience happiness. When we choose options that make us happy, we make our life happier and this helps us lead a different life.
These tips have helped me change my perspective and live a happier life.
1. Get Inspired Daily: Whether it is a quote that I’ve read or a passage from books that inspire me, I always visit my favourite sites that give me the answer I may be seeking or give me the inspiration to realize and accept how beautiful my life is.
2. Be Happy: Often I would dwell on the past and feel unhappy about how things have turned out. Here is something we need to know: “No matter how much you visit the past, nothing changes in it.”
I found this quote accidentally and it worked beautifully with my stream of thoughts. I began to apply it in my life and began to seek happiness instead. I maintain a gratitude journal. And when I have a bad day, I visit it and look at the entries I have written and I realize there is so much in my life I am happy about. I wrote about what I am grateful for in the past year and it made me realise there is so much that makes me happy.
Keen to know more about the 9 mantras? Read the rest of the post here.
Find Me On…
*All of my reviews are based on my own personal experiences with the brand/products. If it is a sponsored post, it is indicated. Most of the brands and products reviewed are what I have tried and tested and truly recommend! All Photographs are (C) Pratibha unless stated otherwise.*
The boys, coffee, books, music and ME TIME are my modes of relaxation!
Latest posts by Pratibha (see all)
- 7 Ways Parents Turn Their Child Into a Spoilt Brat - February 1, 2019
- The Ultimate Green Living Hamper for 2019 - January 21, 2019
- How a WhatsApp rumour spoilt my medicine cabinet - January 17, 2019