In my last post I had mentioned about getting rid of dark circles. Today I will review an under eye cream that is supposed to be good to battle the dark circles under the eyes. The cream I mention here is the Under Eye Cream with Almond oil, Vitamin E and Cucumber extracts by Vaadi.
This comes in a sturdy small plastic jar. It is a very travel friendly jar that can easily fit in a corner of your purse! It had a lid as a protective measure, but I took this out as I generally store my creams in a small cabinet. The cream is pure white in colour and the fragrance is really nice. It is mild, but lingering. Since my complexion tends to get a bit oily during the summers, I found this cream to be slightly greasy. I would have liked it to get completely absorbed in the skin.
I expected some kind of a cooling effect because it contained cucumber extract as well as rose extracts. And I was not mistaken. Your eye area feels cool for a couple of minutes after application. I liked this because it helped relax the eyes.
How to use: Take the desired amount of cream on your ring finger and apply in slow circular motions around the eye area. Why do I mention the ring finger? Because this is the finger that exerts the least amount of pressure, so using it to massage around the eye won’t hurt it. Apply daily under the eye in the morning and before going to bed.
I still have the dark circles, but the area around my eyes are certainly softer and seem to be clearing up a bit.
Will I buy it again?: Yes, it is not expensive. And even if it has no reduced the dark circles as yet, it at least gives me the relief for a few minutes post the application. And well, maybe I need another tub of this cream to get rid of the dark circles 🙂
From the Vaadi Website
About the Product
- Almond oil: Rich in Vitamin A & D that remove dark under eye circles and improve complexion
- Vitamin-E: A powerful antioxidant that prevents skin ageing & wrinkling. Nourishes under eye area
- Cucumber: Cools the delicate skin around the eyes. Reduces puffiness of the eyes
- Rose Water: Provides freshness making you look younger
The boys, coffee, books, music and ME TIME are my modes of relaxation!
Latest posts by Pratibha (see all)
- Tips for healthy skin this monsoon - July 20, 2018
- Natural ways to keep your home bug free this monsoon - July 16, 2018
- How to overcome the fear of math - July 10, 2018