I was super thrilled that the theme for May was the Organic Vellvette box and I waited for it eagerly. After gifting two Vellvette boxes because they sent stuff totally opposite to my questionnaire that was filled and getting an incomplete box the last month I was hoping that the box would be better. And I have to say that this one has been the best (but messy) box ever.
So that’s my haul -> If you are wondering why I got more, here is the reason. The April Vellvette Box had had one sample less and one damaged product, so the spearmint body wash and the Clarins is to make up for that. Thanks a ton team Vellvette. This is what I got:
- Tvam : Apricot and Walnut Scrub and Body Polisher (sample size)
- Brocato : Curlinterrupted Smoothing & Hydrating Treatment Kit (sample size)
- TNC : Lemon Peel Exfoliating Body Wash& Spearmint Body Wash
- Clarins White Plus Emulsion
Why the messy? This is the second time in a row that I have received a damaged product from Vellvette, the last time it was the kohl pencil and this time it was the Body Wash. Not only was the box messy and soggy, I had to wash off the body wash from the other products as well. And to think that I was hoping to have kept this Vellvette box as a keepsake because this was my last one, but no such luck.
Coming to the products, I am already using the Lemon Peel Exfoliating Body Wash so this was a product I am familiar with. The Spearmint Body wash smells absolutely refreshing and I am waiting to try this one.
Tvam is another brand that I have tried, but have steered away from because I thought they were too expensive and their quantities were very less. I have used the Almond and Honey Scrub which had a texture very similar to the FE Kashmiri Walnut Scrub. This one is one the creamier side and the fragrance is pretty strong. I have mixed feelings about this one, but I will give it a try.
The shampoo and conditioner is something I am looking forward to because it is an SLS and Paraben free one. The Clairins Whitening Emulsion is something that will not be used because I am very happy with the paraben free moisturiser I use.
So one product I won’t use, one I already use, one I am confused about and two I will use kind of balances the May Vellvette box. And that is the last of the Vellvette Box. I shall be happy reading the ooh’s and aah’s from the other bloggers. I am done with the disappointment and ranting about incomplete and damaged products and stuff that was sent against what I filled out. I can save the money to buy something I may as well use rather than rant! And the journey of the 6 Vellvette boxes comes to an end!
And before I wrap up, Team Vellvette just two feedback’s:
1. I am a bit confused as to why the Lemon Peel Exfoliating Body Wash and the Tvam Apricot & Walnut Scrub & Body Polisher were a part of the same box. Why did we need 2 scrubs in one box? Maybe a variety would have helped. There are other organic brands in the market too! TNC was a repeat brand. Despite the fact that I do like the brand, I would have loved it if I could have sampled another organic brand. I could list a couple of organic brands for you to introduce!!
2. Please run the box through a check once! I am not sure how many would like to receive a messy and a soggy Vellvette box. This was the second time in a row that it happened with me. Very disappointing.
The boys, coffee, books, music and ME TIME are my modes of relaxation!