I received the Vellvette box today! I was hoping it would contain samples that I would use, especially after I have gifted away the last two boxes. Disappointed with the selection of samples I had been sent earlier, I had written to them.
My Mail …..
Hi! Just wanted to stop by to tell you that I am pretty disappointed with your services. I have filled the form twice where I have clearly mentioned that I don’t use cosmetics and despite that you sent across a blush in the last box and a lip gloss in the current box. 🙁 Why do I need to waste my time filling in the forms when you are sending what you wish? Seriously, I am really disappointed with your boxes.
Thanks for writing in – as you know, every month your box is customized for you by our experts and they contain a mix of multiple beauty & cosmetic product categories. Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee inclusions/exclusions of specific products/brands in your box every month – but I’ve passed on your mail to our experts and your next boxes should leave you happier!
Dear team V,
The Vellvette Box for me this month was was in two words #Epic Fail. I took your mail seriously and hoped that you would make me happier with this box, but apparently it doesn’t matter to you.
1. Max Factor Kajal – Really? Even after I write on my post and in your questionnaire that I don’t use make up, you send me something that I won’t use and that too in a damaged condition? What happened to your QA?
2. Lush Aqua Marina – I was one of the first ones to reply to the announcement when they said on FB that this would be the sample they will include in boxes for select people in Apr. I had replied to the post saying it is an awesome product and that I have the full size. Again, I don’t expect them to tally the FB comments and then pack the prods. So this sample is something I can still use.
3. Where is sample 3?????
Team Vellvette, will you respond to this post with your faster replies as promised on the card? And explain why am I getting samples I won’t use and an incomplete Vellvette box?
P.S: I don’t use sunscreen, so don’t worry about sending the sample you missed.
The boys, coffee, books, music and ME TIME are my modes of relaxation!
Latest posts by Pratibha (see all)
- 12 posts for best Diwali ideas for home - October 15, 2017
- Biscotti Recipe – Cranberry and Almond Biscotti for Diwali - October 13, 2017
- Recipes with Nutreat Kids products - October 11, 2017