Lush is one of my favourite brands. And one of my favourite fanatsy is to get five minutes in a lush store to pick up all that I wanted absolutely free! Since we live in a world of reality, I’d rather be happy to write a review of some of my favourite products. Today, I have chosen Rub, Rub, Rub which is a Shower scrub. The one mistake I did was to buy this product in the bottle ( a 100gm one) and not the jar. The scrub in the bottle is a bit difficult to squeeze out ,so you typically need to unscrew the cap and shake it out of the bottle onto your palm.
It is a lovely blue colour that reminds you of the serene waters of the ocean that lap the shore. The smell is a whiff of the ocean. You need to shake it really well before you use it. The salts in the scrub exfoliate the dead skin and it gathers a decent amount lather as your scrub it all over your body. For those of you who are familiar with BIG, the scrub shampoo from Lush, this shower scrub is exactly of that consistency. You need to take about a teaspoon of the scrub in your palms and rub it all over your body. The salt melts quickly and it exfoliates your skin as you rub it on your skin. Rinse off with water and you will have a soft and moisturised skin. I love it because the freshness stays for a really long time.
Warning: As you would do for any scrub, don’t scrub it too hard or else you may hurt yourself.
- I love the fragrance of this scrub. It is a very fresh smell. Sometimes it is a citrus fragrance.
- It doubles up as a shampoo too if you are too lazy to reach out to the shampoo tin in the middle of the bath.
- Exfoliates really well and leaves for skin smooth and supple for a very long time in the day.
- Easy to rinse off
- The scrub in the bottle is a bit difficult to squeeze out ,so you typically need to unscrew the cap and shake it out of the bottle onto your palm.
- Price INR 390 is a tad expensive for a 100gm bottle.
- Not a product I would recommend for the winter because it may just really make your skin very dry.
- Can’t be used under a shower. You will need to step out of the shower lather yourself and get back in the shower to rinse off.
About the product on the site:
How to use
Shake well before use due to the high salt content in this shower scrub.
LUSH shower scrubs are also excellent shampoos. As our shower scrubs are loaded with fresh, natural ingredients and contain very little water, a little goes a long way.
And a video on how to use it :
Pic from Lush Site.
The boys, coffee, books, music and ME TIME are my modes of relaxation!
Latest posts by Pratibha (see all)
- 12 posts for best Diwali ideas for home - October 15, 2017
- Biscotti Recipe – Cranberry and Almond Biscotti for Diwali - October 13, 2017
- Recipes with Nutreat Kids products - October 11, 2017