It’s been a while since I shared a DIY recipe, so here I am with one of my very favorite rice and sesame body scrub that I have been using for years now. Once you start using this scrub, you’ll say goodbye to the various variants that are available in the market. Made with easily available ingredients at your home, this non-fussy rice and sesame body scrub will nourish your skin, especially in the winters.
Rice and sesame body scrub
What you need
Making the scrub
Using the Scrub
- If you want, you can add a drop or two of your favourite essential oil since this a fragrance free scrub. I like to use it as is, but the essential oil is optional.
- Wet your skin and dab this scrub all over your body.
- Massage slowly in circular movements to boost the circulation and nourish the skin.
- The oils are a part of the scrub so it acts like a deep nourishment for your skin.
- The slightly coarse granules of rice help to exfoliate the dead skin.
Chances are that you will not need a moisturiser after this scrub because the oils of sesame will moisturise and nourish your skin as you massage with the scrub. This scrub is suitable for all skin types only in the winter. During the other seasons, people with sensitive and acne prone skin should not use this scrub because of the oils present in it.
The boys, coffee, books, music and ME TIME are my modes of relaxation!
Latest posts by Pratibha (see all)
- 12 posts for best Diwali ideas for home - October 15, 2017
- Biscotti Recipe – Cranberry and Almond Biscotti for Diwali - October 13, 2017
- Recipes with Nutreat Kids products - October 11, 2017