While I do enjoy making my own body and foot scrubs experimenting with different EO’s and oils, sometimes its nice to just scoop out something ready-made from the jar to mix and use. I’ve used this as a body scrub twice and I prefer to use this as a face scrub more than a body scrub. Since its made with oatmeal, you won’t feel the exfoliation because its gentle. But it cleans. The last few days saw me more of outdoors because of work and meetings that were pending. While I managed to protect the body, the face and the feet faced the brunt of the sun. I used this tan and left it on my face and feet for a longer time and let it actually dry. I patted it with wet hands and used gentle upward movements to scrub well and the tan did not disappear but it certainly was a shade lighter. My face felt clean and smooth too. You won’t see any difference in one use. I have used this for almost a month to see the visible difference.
This 100 gm pack of body and skin polish is priced at INR 18o and it has a shelf life of one year. The whole pack should last roughly 6 uses and more if you have used it only for the face. If used as a full body scrub, it should last about 3 uses. You can buy this online from BeauteNaturelle .
Will I recommend this?
For the summers yes! This works well on tans and soothing the skin. I am not sure how it will fare with the dry skin type because it did dry out my skin for a while and I had to just a little bit of moisturiser to let my skin breathe. I have a combination skin with a T zone and it suited my skin type. What I totally loved about this product was how smooth and clear it made my skin. A re-buy, yes, but I would like to use it just for the face 🙂
What the products in this scrub do?
- Pomegranate whole fruit extract is a natural source of antioxidants and omega-5 fatty acids. It is helpful in reducing wrinkles and has excellent anti-ageing properties.
- Papaya whole fruit extract is an excellent moisturizer.
- Oats is excellent in exfoliating the skin.
The combination of these helps clear the dust and grime on the skin. the gentle exfoliation also helps to remove black heads and dead flaky skin cells. The result is skin that looks fresh clean, invigorated and radiant.
What the company says
- We have used highly concentrated extracts (10 times concentration) of fresh whole fruits peel, seeds, juice. We do not use just dried fruit powder. The high concentration extracts deliver better results at lower quantity of usage.
- The extracts of the fruits used in the formulation are all manufactured by us and not purchased from outside commercial sources.
- We do not use any organic solvents in our extraction process.
- All the fruits used for extraction are sourced straight from select farms.
- Oats of the highest quality is used in the formulation.
- The formulation is 100 % Pure & Natural and totally free of any additives, preservatives (the main reason we decided to offer the formulation in the form of powder and not paste).
- No fragrances or colors have been used in the formulation.
Take 2 tbsp of the pomegranate fruit scrub powder. Mix the scrub with water. Allow it to soak for 10 minutes. Dampen your skin with warm water and smooth the fruit scrub gently onto your body, neck and face. Moisten your fingers and massage the scrub onto your skin using a circular motion to exfoliate. Avoid area around the eyes. Rinse the scrub with warm water and gently pat dry your body with a soft, dry towel. Use the pomegranate fruit scrub at least once every week for good results.
The product was sent to me for review purposes by Beaute Naturelle, but it has not affected my review.
The boys, coffee, books, music and ME TIME are my modes of relaxation!