I had not come across this brand, till I noticed its launch in GoodLife. The brand that I mention here is Natural Bath and Body. And they have a really wide variety of soaps, scrubs, body butters, creams, masks, shampoos and gels. What I bought was the Natural Bath and Body Hand and Cuticle Cream. Since my hands get particularly dry and itchy with the changing weather, I need something that keeps it really well moisturised. The last cream that I was using was a little too oily, so I was on the search for a better cream and I ordered for this from GoodLife.
It is priced at Rs 275 for a 50 ml cream. I liked the packing, it is a sturdy plastic jar. But the only thing was that in the transit, the box may have well changed hands and been dumped around, so half the cream was on the lid of the jar. The product comes with a shelf life of 15 months from the date of manufacture.
It has a very mild fragrance which I like and I have been using this product for almost a month now and I felt that the mositurising capacity was a bit less. I had to use this at least 5-6 times a day to keep my hands soft. And since this is a non greasy cream, it tends to absorb fast. That is a plus point for people who have normal skin 🙂
I checked about the product online and this is a company based in California. And the packaging in India is very different from what is available abroad.
Shipping? : Goodlife ships within 3-4 working days.
Will I buy this again? : I am not sure, I did not find it to be moisturising my skin really well, because my skin gets quite dry in the winters. So I many need something more intense. But I will surely try their range of soaps and other products.
- What the company claims? – Made with natural Vitamin E & Beeswax, our hand & cuticle cream is especially formulated to soften dry hands & cracked cuticles. None of their products are tested on animals.
- Directions for use- Wash your hands and wipe dry. Scoop out to apply on palms and hands. Massage for 2-3 minutes for penetration. Use regularly 2-3 times a day.
- Ingredients-water,glycerine,emulsifying wax,cetyl alcohol,lactic acid,shea butter,vitamin E,sodium pca,allantoin,potasium sorbate,Beeswax,sodium benzoate
About the Company ( on www.goodlife.com)
Natural Bath & Body is a selection of uniquely formulated skin care solutions that combine the purest ingredients from nature to restore balance, health and vitality to your skin. The range of body polishes, scrubs, oils, lotions and other skincare products, made with enriching essential oils and plant extracts, is a delight for those who wish to lose themselves in the wonderfully relaxing, aromas of nature.
The boys, coffee, books, music and ME TIME are my modes of relaxation!
Latest posts by Pratibha (see all)
- Natural ways to keep your home bug free this monsoon - July 16, 2018
- How to overcome the fear of math - July 10, 2018
- 4 Ayurvedic Herbal Water recipes you must try at home - July 6, 2018