I was sent the MamaEarth Organic Bamboo Based Wipes sometime last year. And my boys are way past the wipes age, I wasn’t sure about how I could use them. And then came travels, where I carried the MamaEarth Organic Bamboo Based Wipes as a standby to help me clean without having to worry about.
Did you know that MamaEarth Organic Bamboo Based Wipes are India’s 1st organic wipes that are free from chemicals and nasties. Gentle on baby skin and safe for earth, because it does not contribute to a landfill.
Why do we need baby wipes?
Baby wipes are really a boon to cleansing when you are on the move. Wipes are disposable that can be thrown away after you have used them. From cleaning the mess they create, to using it to wipe away the dirt and grime from their body without causing any drying are some of the reasons why parents opt for baby wipes. Choosing baby wipes that are packed with natural ingredients is important for your baby’s tender skin. Plus when it is all natural and organic, trust me you’ll find uses for it more than just a wipe for the baby!
Why not the other baby wipes available in the market?
The other variety of baby wipes that are available in the market are made with polyester. Polyester baby wipes are laden with chemicals and not to mention that they are not bio-degradable, thus contributing to a land-fill. Polyester is a petroleum-derived fiber and the cloth made from polyester is not breathable.
And the wipes that are available in the market are filled with harmful chemicals that are not limited to mineral oils, fragrances and parabens. One look at the ingredients and you will know that it is full of chemicals. These are harmful for your baby’s tender skin.
10 things to love about MamaEarth Organic Bamboo Based Wipes
MamaEarth Organic Bamboo Based Wipes should be your choice for more than these 10 reasons!
- All safe ingredients for baby skin: There is oodles of almond oil, shea butter, lavender essential oil and Aloe Vera extract that is all-natural. These are great for your baby’s skin and a mix of these ingredients helps to gently cleanse and keep your baby’s skin all protected.
- Free from nasties: Completely packed with natural and organic ingredients, these toxin-free wipes are also pH balanced, which ensures that your baby’s skin does not dry up.
- Safe to use for a complete cleaning: These wipes are safe to use on the face, hands and the baby’s bottom. So you can ensure a completely clean feeling for your little one.
- Clinically Tested: The wipes are hypoallergenic and clinically tested, so you can use them right from new-borns to kids up to 5 years of age.
- Made with 100% organic bamboo cloth: MamaEarth Organic Bamboo Based Wipes are made with 100% organic bamboo cloth. There is just no polyester used in the wipes. Organic bamboo cloth is super soft and will not cause any rashes.
- No artificial fragrance: MamaEarth Organic Bamboo Based Wipes have no artificial fragrances. The only fragrance listed in lavender essential oil that is boon for your baby’s skin.
- Cleans naturally: Disodium Cocoamphoacetate & Decyl Glucoside are natural cleansing and foaming agents that is used in the wipes. Derived from coconut oil, these cleanse the baby skin very gently.
- Does not contribute to a landfill: Bamboo fiber is more breathable in comparison to polyester. So if you are an eco-friendly mom like I am, you’ll be glad to note that these wipes apart from being eco-friendly, do not contribute to a landfill because they are bio-degradable.
- Value for money: Priced at INR 249, MamaEarth Organic Bamboo Based Wipes comes with 72 wipes, which makes it roughly INR 4 for every wipe. Not really costly of you look at the protection it gives to your baby’s skin!
- Travel-friendly: It comes in a travel friendly packet that fits easily into your diaper bag and your purses too. The no-spill guarantee seal ensures that the wipes do not dry out.
Do I recommend them?
Yes, I do! Slightly on the expensive side in comparison to the regular polyester based wipes, these come with a no nasties promise. You can use the wipes for new-borns and for kids up to 5 years of age. It is perfect for cleaning those messy hands, face and body. And mommies MamaEarth Organic Bamboo Based Wipes is perfectly safe for you to use as well! It helps to gently cleanse your skin without drying it out. And I’ve read reviews where mom’s swear by it as an excellent make-up remover. I am not a make-up person, but I can vouch for it as an excellent face cleanser that helps to remove dirt and grime without affecting the pH balance of the skin.
Buying MamaEarth Bamboo Based Wipes
You can buy the MamaEarth Organic Bamboo Based Wipes from Amazon India for INR 249. You can see the entire range of MamaEarth products on Amazon as well. They have regular offers that gives you a discount on some of the products. The other option is to order them from their website. It is also available on FirstCry.
So if you are looking for an all-natural option for your baby, opt for the MamaEarth Organic Bamboo Based Wipes because this is the best you will get that can suit your baby’s tender skin. After all, as a parent there is nothing more important than ensuring that your child gets absolutely the best! And undoubtedly, these are the only eco-friendly wipes available in the market right now, which are natural and organic .
The boys, coffee, books, music and ME TIME are my modes of relaxation!
Latest posts by Pratibha (see all)
- Benefits of Self Massage in Ayurveda – Abhyanga - August 13, 2018
- 10 Signs You Need to Detox Your Body Immediately - August 8, 2018
- What is helicopter parenting? And how you can avoid it! - August 3, 2018