The days were dreary and I am glad that the monsoon is finally ending and I hope the rains don’t show up too often now! I’ve been seeing the Empties post very often at the end of the month and well here is mine!
1. Omved Deep Facial Cleanser – This is one face wash that I will definitely re-buy and totally recommend. I have been using this for 4 months now and I am yet to find a reason to be unhappy with this! Love the fragrance and the fact that a little bit lasts so long! I have a normal to combination skin and this one has worked well in the scorching summer heat and the rains! My second bottle will let me know how this fares in the winter.
2. Omved Protective Face Moisturiser – This was my second bottle and I am kicking myself for not having picked up one of these in the recent flash sale that Omved had. I have used this all year round. Suited my skin type perfectly!
3. Omved Cuddles and Comfort Baby Lotion – Mentioned here but not reviewed. I will be reviewing this for the kiddie section soon, but mommies on the list, this is a must for your little one!
4. Omved Sushwasa Mist – Not reviewed, but let me tell you what this awesome product is all about. As mentioned, this is a mist spray that has a blend of essential oils of hamomile, Peppermint and Eucalyptus in a base of distilled Himalayan spring water to decongest, ease breathing and sleep and re-energise nerves. Perfect to use when the kids have the sniffles! It is appropriate to use for kids who are older than 3 years. Spray this mist on their pillows and razai’s when they sleep. The soothing blend gives them a comfortable sleep. You can buy this here.
|Use the Omved Discount Coupon 790191l to avail a 10 % off on a minimum purchase of INR 500. Valid till Aug 15th.
5. Lush Ocean Sea Salt – I overshot the expiry date so I ended up using this as a foot scrub instead. While it worked wonders for my skin, it is filled with the toxic stuff, so this is definitely not in the buy again list.
6. Rustic Art Aloe Gel – I have frankly forgotten the number of jars I have used of this gel! You will always find this at my home. Right from healing nicks and cuts, to being the base of many a mask and scrubs I try, this one is my tried, tested and a recommended companion.
7. Omved Foot Soak : Absolutely refreshing and rejuvenating! A treat for those tired feet. One bottle last about 3 uses. Toss a bit of these salts in bearable hot water and soak your feet. You’ll be ready to hit the dance floor!
8. Sweet Almond Foot Cream by TNC : I mentioned in this review that I was confused if I should re-buy this and the confusion has cleared. The answer is no because this did not help to reduce cracked heels at all. Meanwhile I have discovered an excellent product for cracked heels that I shall review soon!
9. Sleeping Pack by Etude House – This one was a dream and was sent by a friend in Singapore. And I totally loved it. The availability is a problem so there is no question of a rebuy 🙁
So,what were your empties this month?
The boys, coffee, books, music and ME TIME are my modes of relaxation!