If you want to feel fresh and fruity this summer, this body wash should be a must have in your shower! I am talking about Revayur’s Watermelon Fruity Body wash. I bought this from Urban Touch and I had seen this products at a local department store where I stay, but I never got about buying it. This was my haul from UT. I have already reviewed the IHA Boro Heal Foot Care Scrub here.
Today I would be reviewing the Fruity Body Wash – Watermelon by Revayur.
Fruity Body Wash – Watermelon
This fruity body wash comes packed in a clear plastic bottle with a silver coloured lid. It is a lemony green coloured gel with red and green beads in it. When I opened it and took a whiff of the body wash, I was hit by a sickly sweet citrusy fragrance. I must admit that I did not like it initially, but when I used it, it left a very nice and lingering fragrance. And in this summer this body wash is bound to make you feel nice and refreshed.
Packaging: I wish the packaging would have been better. Maybe a pump bottle to pump out the desired quantity. I don’t particularly like unscrewing the top of the lip to take out the body wash. It could have been packed in a tube too! This body wash comes with a loofah that you can use as a scrub too.
Price and Shelf life : This is priced at Rs. 250 for a 185 ml bottle and it comes with a shelf life of two years from the date of manufacture.
How To Use: Pour small quantity on palm. Massage gently to break the beads. Apply on moist skin with a luffa. For best results work up rich lather. Rinse off thoroughly. Removes dead skin cells especially on dry skin area such as elbow & knee.
Where can I buy this?: I bought this from Urban Touch. Click here to buy it from UT.
About the product on the Revayur Site
- Luxurious unisex soap free body cleanser.
- Uniquely formulated with fruity beads of watermelon which moisturizes and rejuvenates.
- Its fresh fruity fragrance makes bathing a relaxing experience.
- Removes dirt without stripping essential moisture.
- Gentle enough for daily use.
- Leaves skin with abundant moisture to prevent dryness.
The boys, coffee, books, music and ME TIME are my modes of relaxation!
Latest posts by Pratibha (see all)
- Tips for healthy skin this monsoon - July 20, 2018
- Natural ways to keep your home bug free this monsoon - July 16, 2018
- How to overcome the fear of math - July 10, 2018