About five days ago, I received another product from Omved that I had to review and it was the Omved Daily Body Moisturizer. It is a 50 ml bottle and is priced at INR 250. It comes with a shelf life of two years. What I like about Omved products is that their description is really clear on the bottles, like this one says :
Easily absorbed, leaving skin soft & hydrated
- Nutrient-rich sweet almond oil nourishes
- Rejuvenating patchouli soothes & tones
The only way to take out the cream is to hit the mouth of the bottle against your palm so that some cream comes out of the bottle. This is for the 50 ml bottle, but they do have a larger size available at 200 ml and it is priced at INR 790, which proves to be more economical actually. I’m close to exhausting the current bottle because I user roughly about 5 ml of the cream everyday.
I am not sure how effective this would be in the summers though.
- Since they have a smaller size available, you can first try it. If it suits you, go for the bigger size bottle.
- It is a vegan product and has not been tested on animals.
- The larger bottle would be better to use because it has a hand pump which also makes it hygienic.
- Spreads well, fast and does not tend to make my hands greasy.
- Price was a little on the higher side for a 50 ml bottle. But then most good quality organic products are the same price range.
- As I mentioned earlier, you need to hit the mouth of the bottle against the palm to take out the moisturiser.
- If you are using this twice a day, a 50 ml bottle would last you roughly 10 days.
Omved Daily Body Moisturizer
Dm water, oils of almond, sesame, avocade, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, cetyl alcohol, phenoxy ethanol, sodium benzoate, oils of grape seed, patchouli, ylang ylang, geranium, titanium dioxide. NO parabens, sulfates, silicones, petrochemicals, glycols phthalates, synthetic colour or perfumes.
Where did I buy this from?
I have not bought it, it was sent to me for a product review. But you can buy this product from their online store.
To buy the product ( 50 ml), click here : http://www.omvedstore.in/products/1182-omved-daily-body-moisturiser.aspx
Would I buy this again?
Yes, I would.
The boys, coffee, books, music and ME TIME are my modes of relaxation!
Latest posts by Pratibha (see all)
- 12 posts for best Diwali ideas for home - October 15, 2017
- Biscotti Recipe – Cranberry and Almond Biscotti for Diwali - October 13, 2017
- Recipes with Nutreat Kids products - October 11, 2017