I recently picked up a Coffee Face Scrub by The Nature’s Co. at Phoenix Mills. I walked into the shop trying to get my wandering kid back and I was greeted by a pleasant aroma of coffee. When I looked around , I spotted the store owner demonstrating the coffee scrub to a potential buyer. I waited patiently for my turn. My review on the product.
Coffee Face Scrub by The Nature’s Co ( A product from their Earthborne range)
As soon as you snap open the lid, you are engulfed with the aroma of coffee, freshly brewed coffee to be precise. And I am a coffee lover! It has a creamy texture and the coarse coffee granules really scrub your skin squeaky clean. I have been using it almost thrice a week and I feel my skin glow almost instantly and it also hides my freckles and pigmentation marks to a certain extent.
It also kept my skin soft and supple for a long time. It also has a moisturizing factor to it which helps the skin retain its freshness. It does not make my skin look oily at all.
About the product
It is a 125 ml tube priced a little on the higher side at INR 525. The tube says ” Pamper the coffee lover in you with out invigorating Coffee Face Scrub. It is full of anti microbial and antioxidant properties that sloughs dead skin, boosts circulation and imparts an instant radiant glow. Wet your skin. Massage gently using light circular motions. Rinse off and pat skin dry. Can be used daily. Go ahead and get addicted! ”
The pros and cons
- Fragrance of coffee, heavenly! If you are a coffee lover, you will love the product.
- My guess is that the product can be used all through the year.
- Exfoliates really well.
- Price 🙁 INR 525 for a 125 ml tube is a tad expensive, but I am not complaining because the product is really good.
The boys, coffee, books, music and ME TIME are my modes of relaxation!
Latest posts by Pratibha (see all)
- Tips for healthy skin this monsoon - July 20, 2018
- Natural ways to keep your home bug free this monsoon - July 16, 2018
- How to overcome the fear of math - July 10, 2018