What are Face Serums?
- While other skin care products contain a maximum of 10% of active ingredients, serums can contain up to 70%, making them far more effective.
- Serums contain only active ingredients and no fillers, which means that you get results without having to opt for harmful chemical treatments
- Serums are lighter, which means they penetrate deep into the skin, working from within
- Oily skin can benefit from serum by getting hydrated without the greasy feeling
- Serums are the most effective way to combat signs of ageing, like wrinkles and fine lines
- Based on the ingredients, serums can promote skin healing, and soothe irritated skin
- Under-eye serums can help reduce dark circles and puffiness, making eyes look brighter
7 Best Natural Face Serums Available in India
Daughter Earth Eternal Youth Rejuvenating Serum
Burst of Happyness Eternal Facial Serum
Blue Nectar Kumkumadi Tailam Anti Ageing Skin Lightening Face Serum
Blue Nectar calls itself a ‘contemporary Ayurved brand’, since its products contain a mix of modernity and tradition. Their products are formulated by Ayurvedic doctors after years of research, and all formulations are certified by the Ministry of Ayush.
Don’t let the long-ish name of this face serum intimidate you – it’s to match its list of benefits! This serum contains 26 vital herbs, including saffron as the main ingredient. Together, these ingredients target a host of skin problems, like dull skin, acne, blackheads, wrinkles and dark circles under the eyes.
The Kumkumadi Anti Ageing Skin Lightening Face Serum is available at at Rs. 995.00 for 10 ml.
Suganda Antioxidant Face Serum
Juicy Chemistry Organic Argan, Rose and Camellia Serum
Kama Ayurveda Kumkumadi Night Serum