Violetbag was a site that I had noticed but never got around shopping from there. And when I finally did, I was not disappointed. You can shop with VioletBag here.
VioletBag.com is the baby of a bunch of IITians and IIMians who have strong prior experience in the industry. These IIT/IIM guys are just everywhere! VB started off as a cosmetic and personal care website but soon they will host a whole gamut of new categories which include more accessories like bags, watches and so on. Their aim ” To mold into an exhaustive women’s-centric website where a woman can find anything for herself, head to toe.” !
You just need to sign up and start shopping. They offer bonus points on purchases made, reviews accepted etc, and you can redeem these bonus points ( known as Violet coins) after you have shopped thrice with VB. % Voilet coins = Re.1 which can be redeemed against your future purchases. I am not sure if any other portal has this, so this is quite an incentive.
Here are my ratings for the website:
2. Product range: 4/5 : The product range is quite large and they sell fashion accessories,fragrances, clutches, bags apart from the regular personal care stuff. Well, for me I know what I want to buy, so I search for just the things that I want. Makes my life easier:)
3. Brands 4/5: Loads of them! You need to visit the site to see the collection of brands they have. I like the fact that they are not crammed with every other brand available and though selective, they have some really good brands! They do have some of my fav brands like Auravedic, Tvam etc. And yes, the person I was interacting with in VioletBag was nice enough to go through some brand recommendations that I had offered.
4.Would I recommend this site?5/5 : Yes, I know that there are may websites out there that claim for the best services, but I do suggest that you need to experience it to judge for yourself! One thing I’d like to point out here is that unlike most sites, VB did not call me up to confirm my order or inform me that my order has been dispatched. Most people like to be informed of such things. I don’t give this much of a thought, because I track orders online!
5. Would I buy again from VB? 5/5: Yes certainly. They stock my favourite brands and their service has been prompt! But I cannot say much about teh customer service because I never got to interact with them!
6.Was the packaging good? 5/5: Yes, not a fancy packaging, but I would call it Sensible packing! There was enough packaging around the products too ensuring that there was no damage in transit. It comes in a neat violet carton.
7. Was the delivery on time? 5/5: I ordered on Monday, June 4th (EOD) and I received the parcel on 8TH June. The order was shipped on 6th June. So, I received the package in 3 working days.
8. Shipping Charges : VioletBag offers free shipping within India on all orders above Rs 500. All orders below the
amount are charged shipping at a flat rate of Rs 50 per order. They also have a COD option.
9. Tracking Orders: You can track orders from the My Account page too.
What did I buy? 🙂
Aroma Treasures Turmeric Apricot Scrub
Tvam Face Scrub Body Polisher Almond & Honey
Aroma Magic Mint Cleanser
Aroma Treasures Lavender Face Wash
Tvam Face Wash Tango Orange & Bergamot
Oh, and I got a free gift too 🙂
Individual reviews will be up soon!
Note: I was offered a Rs. 1000 voucher for shopping with VB, but that has not affected my review.
The boys, coffee, books, music and ME TIME are my modes of relaxation!
Latest posts by Pratibha (see all)
- The Quint: Hair and Skin Masks for Monsoon - September 16, 2017
- Top 5 Organic Skincare Brands in India - September 7, 2017
- 15 Benefits Of Almond Oil For Skin, Hair And Health - September 4, 2017