Ever have that idea in your mind that you do not have the time to get it on paper? Happens with me lots of time! Sometimes, there are so many ideas in the head and by the time I get around writing about it, the intensity has reduced so much that I can never do justice to it any more. Or sometimes, I am just so overwhelmed about the blog posts that I have to write that I end up giving it a very monotonous tone and I am never happy by it. Sometimes, if you had someone write for you, it would make such a wonderful difference. That was when I came across the website, PrivateWriting.com
PrivateWriting Website Review
PrivateWriting.com is an international writing company that specializes in writing research papers, dissertations, reports, case studies, articles and many other academic works. Currently, they have over 700 MBA and PhD level professional writers who work for the various orders depending on their areas of expertise. The company has zero tolerance on plagiarism with a money back guarantee.
The website is actually your one stop shop for all writing related requirements – right from essays, papers, articles, resumes, proof reading, and more. They offer services for almost everything that is related to writing services. Sometimes, when I have that writer’s block, I know I can safely head here! If you ever have a writer’s block, you know where to head to!
Their site has a very simple and a user friendly layout. They have the contact details in the form of a toll free number, email ids mentioned in the banner so you have an access to the details right away. They offer work for international customers as well.
Getting a quote
I found this really simple and easy to use. You use the assignment calculator that is located in the right side of the screen. Choose the type of service you are looking at from the drop down and the rest of the requirements and it tells you the cost of the work. I find this transparency really good because I see the price upfront, there is no room for negotiations, mails going back and forth and all that waiting! You can also learn about the procedure on how to order here.
The Pros and Cons
I have seen some of the sample posts and I like the writing style that has been adopted. Simple language, with clear distinctions with the help of sub heading make it easier to understand what the topic is all about. I am listing a few things that I loved about the site:
- The Cost Calculator – As I mentioned earlier, this is something that I really liked! You get to see the price and you decide whether you can use it or not.
- Safety from Plagiarism – I think as a writer, one of my main fears is copied content. If I am hiring someone I would ensure that I would have the piece copyscaped before I used it. In this case, the very fact that they provide a plagiarism safe post makes me take away most of the worries!
However, there are just a few things that I would have loved to see on the site and they could work on are the following:
- Clicking on the sample work that they offer would open the links in a new window so that I do not navigate away from the main page.
- I’d like a more variety in the sample papers that they provide for a download.
- More testimonials! I want to know what people think about the website and how the experience has been. If I was a newbie, I would really love to see what the people are talking about them so that I could make a choice to work with them.
- Social media presence! Being someone from the social media world, I know that it plays an important role to get noticed! So if they had a link to all the social media channels they are in, I would love that.
So if you are looking at hassle free writing work, you can safely choose privatewriting.com to translate the ideas from your mind onto paper!
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post written on behalf of privatewriting.com. The opinions and views expressed, however, are entirely my own.
The boys, coffee, books, music and ME TIME are my modes of relaxation!