One of the most important tasks I have as a mom to twin boys is to ensure that they get the required amount of nutrients in their diet and that they are adequately hydrated. With the constant playing, I find them drinking so much water that they are more than glad to skip a meal!
Yes, I am aware that water is the most important nutrient that supports the metabolism of the body, but just water isn’t a solution always. I realised that I could compensate the consumption of water with juices so that my kids get the extra nutrients and minerals in their diet to lead an active and healthy life.
Juices for health
Choosing the right juice wasn’t difficult because Real Juice has been a part of our diet for years now and I know that each serving is packed with the goodness of vitamins!
I chose to include fruit juices as a part of their diet because:
– Most fruit juices like grape, cranberry and pomegranate are rich in antioxidants, vitamins and anthocyanin that is good for health.
– Juices are a great way to ensure kids get some fruits in their diet, especially if they are picky eaters.
Want to know more about how juices can keep your little one healthy? Read rest of the post on the Dabur Real Fruit Power Website
Follow Me On…
*All of my reviews are based on my own personal experiences with the brand/products. If it is a sponsored post, it is indicated. Most of the brands and products reviewed are what I have tried and tested and truly recommend! All Photographs are (C) Pratibha unless stated otherwise.*
The boys, coffee, books, music and ME TIME are my modes of relaxation!
Latest posts by Pratibha (see all)
- 12 posts for best Diwali ideas for home - October 15, 2017
- Biscotti Recipe – Cranberry and Almond Biscotti for Diwali - October 13, 2017
- Recipes with Nutreat Kids products - October 11, 2017