I am not a professional photographer, but when I do lay my hands on my camera, I just go clickety-click-click. The past five years, the boys take a priority and are vying for my attention most of the time. I don’t get to spend as much time as I would like to. Perhaps when they are older, I’ll set off on my own, visit the places I want to with the camera and indulge in photography.
Not to digress, here are 7 pics that I love. ( clicked by me, of course! )
1. Probably one of my first photos that was well-appreciated. Made me think that I could probably indulge in photography too! Taken with a Canon, forget-the-model-name camera 8 years ago. Damn! I so want to travel to Oslo again. Loved the beautiful streets and landscapes.
2. Taken somewhere in KL. Loved the colours and calmness of this resort.
3. These driftwoods settled comfortably at the edge of the waters. If you looked closely and let your imagination loose, you would see shapes that no one would.
4. With kids comes nights that you don’t sleep. Insomnia becomes a part of your life. I loved to be grumpy about the lack of sleep till I discovered the beauty of a sunrise. There is nothing more pure, magical or calming as a sunrise.
5. It is rusted over time. The spiders don’t care. They build the cobwebs. Make it their home. A pic that made me seek answers for myself and let go of things and memories that were rusted over the years.
6. People. Most difficult to be photographed. Capturing emotions is not my strong point. The boy. Full of fun, mischief and love. I can’t get over the twinkling of the eyes. It speaks volumes. Son of a mechanic who repaired our car.
7. Food. For the soul. Some attempts to capture what I make for the boys!
I missed out a post yesterday because I have been unwell. I’ll be back with another story and some more posts, but here it is, a bonus pic for those who may have missed me yesterday at the WriteTribe Festival of Words.
The boys, coffee, books, music and ME TIME are my modes of relaxation!