Thank you so much to Alia, a fellow blogger at Au Naturel Essence for nominating my blog for the Liebster Blog Award! This is the first time I have been nominated and well, I am excited. Thank you Alia!
Liebster Blog Award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog: (http://aunaturelessence.wordpress.com/)
- Post 11 facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions asked of you, and create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate.
- Nominate 11 blogs you think deserve to be noticed, and leave comments for them letting them know that they’ve been chosen.
- Display the Liebster Award logo.
- No tag-backs.
Listed are her questions, and my answers 🙂
1. What is your favorite colour?
Blues. I love blue, the clear blue skies! They make me happy.
2. What was your scariest moment?
More than getting scared, I think I pretty much freaked out when my doctor told me I was expecting twins!
3. What was your happiest moment?
The day I got back to what I love, writing!
4. What do you do to relax?
Nothing relaxes me more than a calming fragrance, so I indulge in a lot of aromatherapy. So, no matter what time of the day it is, you will always find a lingering aroma in my house.
5. What book would recommend?
Books to me are a way to let my imagination run wild. From the staple Magic Faraway Tree that I grew up reading, to the Famous Five, I lived in the world of books. Of late, I have steered to Indian writing in English and I have discovered some amazing books on the Indian mythology. If I had to recommend a book to you, I would recommend Dead Sleep by Greg Iles.
6. What inspires you to continue blogging?
My quest to reach out to more people and let them know the wonderful world of natural and organic products. And yes, my need to retain my sanity by writing 🙂
7. What is your dream vacation?
I don’t have a dream vacation, rather a list of places I want to visit in my bucket list : Kailas Mansarovar ( a freshwater lake in Tibet), the Pyramids and the Grand Canyon.
8. Who do you admire the most?
Women who can juggle the personal and professional life without a hitch and of course, women who are patient. Sadly, none of these qualities is something I possess.
9. What is the most effective way you’ve found to promote your blog?
I tried leaving random comments on other blogs ( just like WordPress suggested :P) and then came a point, where it didn’t matter. I have my own FB page with a few followers and I use that as one of the social platforms to promote my blog. Other ways that I see my blog getting promoted is by using the right tags that drives traffic to my blog.
10. What is your profession?
I am a writer, social media person, blogger, photographer and a mommy!
11. If you had just one day left to live, how would you spend it?
With my boys. No doubts about that!
Thanks a ton Alia! I loved answering these!
And here are my nominees – I am sorry I stuck to just 6 nominees.
- Swapna Thomas – a creative mommy blogger from India –http://www.themomviews.com/
- Vandana Mahajan Khemka – A crafter par excellence! – http://mumsphere.com/
- Veda Kashyap – You’ve always intrigued me 🙂 –http://www.kofykat.com/
- Divya Yadav – Love your writing style! http://missenchanted.com/
- Renu Vn – My fellow journo – http://www.mybeautyjunction.com/
- Falak R – I’ve just strated following your blog 🙂 –http://beingzoesmum.blogspot.in/
My questions to the bloggers I nominated
- If you wouldn’t have been a blogger, what would you have been?
- One thing that you love as much as blogging
- What book are you currently reading?
- What is your favourite beverage?
- What is your favourite dish that someone makes/cooks for you
- What’s your favourite song?
- Names of two blogs that you always visit
- White chocolate or dark chocolate? What do you prefer?
- One place you’ve always wanted to travel to
- Which movie can you watch over and over?
- One habit that you want to bid adieu
The boys, coffee, books, music and ME TIME are my modes of relaxation!
Latest posts by Pratibha (see all)
- Clothes shopping for children - May 13, 2017
- Best homemade natural scrubs to remove tan - May 2, 2017
- Best natural diaper rash creams in India for your baby - April 27, 2017