The man in a state of panic, requesting people not to introduce their family members to Jabong was the earliest advertisement that I recollect. From the past few months, it is fast moving on to be one of the preferred and trusted e-retail store to shop at. Jabong has been around for quite a while and my better half raves about their services. After hearing him go on about the fab services and reading some awesome reviews, I took the plunge and placed an order this week.
After going through their vast catalog, I settled for two products, FE Silkening Shower Wash Bitter Orange & Cinnamon (200 ml) and Every Skin Lavender Soap by SoulFlower. Both these products come with different shipping dates, so I am expecting two packages.
I received the products in two different parcels. The FE product was shipped the same night I booked the products and I received it after one day. I placed the order on 25th June and I got a confirmation that a partial order was dispatched on 26th midnight and I received the first package on the 27th and the second one on 28th.
What I liked about Jabong?
- Love the variety they have to offer. I’ll be picking up some clothes for my kids next!
- They don’t have those pesky customer care people calling you a dozen times to confirm the order
- When you shop for anything, it shows how many items are left so you can decide if you want to buy it now or later
- The delivery is super fast which I assume is because of their own delivery service.
- Jabong allows you to open the package and verify the contents before accepting it. I guess this is more apt when you have ordered for clothes or a high value item. I did not try this option.
- As a buyer I did my research on the services and came across mixed reviews. Some raved and some ranted. What I checked were the rants. And they seem to address most of them with a link back to their support site and the resolution offered. That is much better than hiding or deleting comments or worse still ignoring comments!
1. Ease of Navigation – 5/5 – You can’t go wrong with the navigation here. It’s listed perfectly from the brands to the price range.
2. Product range – 4/5 – The go green me would like to see some organic and natural brands in the beauty and clothing category.
3. Brand Variety – 4.5/5 – There is lots for everyone! So whether you are shopping for your home or for yourself or just buying a gift, you are likely to find something that will suit your budget here.
4. Packaging and Delivery – 5/5 – Was delivered as mentioned and the packaging was good considering I had ordered a liquid item. There were no breakages or spillages.
5. Recommended ? – 5/5 – Yes! So far so good. I love the promptness and the super efficient services. And I hope that it remains that way. Most e-retail sites come with “we’ll give you the moon” promises and once they’ve reached a comfort level, they seem to slacken.
Next on agenda is some tees for the boys and some furnishings for home. And yes, I’d love to see more brands too!
If you have not registered with Jabong as yet, sign up and you can get introductory vouchers worth INR 2000.
P. S. I was offered a voucher to shop at jabong, but this has not affected my review.
The boys, coffee, books, music and ME TIME are my modes of relaxation!
Latest posts by Pratibha (see all)
- Clothes shopping for children - May 13, 2017
- Best homemade natural scrubs to remove tan - May 2, 2017
- Best natural diaper rash creams in India for your baby - April 27, 2017