Here are some packs for your hands
1. Honey and butter : To keep your hands soft and glowing take 1 tsbp of honey and 1 tsp of butter. Mix these two ingredients with a fork or a mini beater till it blends well. Apply this mix on your hands and keep it on for about 15 minutes. Wash your hands off with warm water.
2. Glycerin and lemon: Take 1 tbsp of any vegetable oil, one egg yolk, 1 tbsp each of lemon juice and glycerin. Mix these well to make a solution.
Apply this on your hands for about 20 minutes. Wash your hands with rose water. Use a mild soap to get away the eggy smell. Use a herbal moisturiser to apply on your hands. Your hands will remain healthy and glowing.
Note: I replaced the veg oil with olive oil and the result was the same. So, if you do not like the smell of a veg oil, you can replace it with olive oil.
Some face packs
1. Blend one ripe banana and 1 tbsp of rose water in a mixer, and apply this on your face. Keep it on for at least 20 minutes and wash your face with lukewarm water. You should do this regularly to ( at least once a week) for glowing skin.
2. I use a handful of almonds ground coarsely and mix it with water to get a grainy paste. I use this as a scrub in winters. The almonds release oils which moisturise your face.
3. My fav is the rice and sesame scrub
More tips later girls!
The boys, coffee, books, music and ME TIME are my modes of relaxation!
Latest posts by Pratibha (see all)
- How to Make Your Own Natural Vapor Rub - June 26, 2017
- 7 Harmful Ingredients In Baby Products - June 20, 2017
- Kama Ayurveda Kumkumadi Brightening Ayurvedic Face Scrub Review - June 14, 2017