In a new segment, Jabong brings you fashion tips from the experts. We chat up with Pratibha, who is quite a celebrity at the fashion blogsville. She reviews beauty products at pratsmusings.com and recently even shopped with us! It’s time for you to muse over what Prats has to say:
1. Naturally beautiful celebs according to you
From the olden times it has to be Madhubala for her timeless beauty, I quite like Emma Watson, the late Maharani Gayatri Devi for her beauty and elegance and the multi-talented Nafisa Ali.
2. Worst Make-up faux pas you committed
I am not a make-up person at all. The worst make-up faux pas has to be the so called professional make-up that I had to don for a family wedding. I was wearing a blue saree and the make-up artist came with high recommendation. Post the make-up, I almost gagged when I saw my face plastered in various shades of blue paint. I promptly washed my face and kept my make-up simple.
Read rest of the post here
The boys, coffee, books, music and ME TIME are my modes of relaxation!
Latest posts by Pratibha (see all)
- Clothes shopping for children - May 13, 2017
- Best homemade natural scrubs to remove tan - May 2, 2017
- Best natural diaper rash creams in India for your baby - April 27, 2017