I’ve been a bit wary of the beauty sampling things that I see online, let alone subscribing to them. By the time I thought I should give Blisscovered a try, they shut down :P. I thought I should try Velvette, but they never seem to have the subscriptions open. And then I chanced upon Enchantess. I remember that we got in touch via FB, but the details are a bit vague. And then lots of interactions with Suruchi, the brains behind Enchantess took place and well, to cut a long story short, I subscribed to them.
Packaging: The items are packaged in a pink net bag that can be reused for storing other things as well. Not a very fancy packaging, but I have no complaints because I can re-use it. I am happy that they did not use those cardboard boxes because most of the times they get damaged in transit!
Subscriptions: Open. Sign up with Enchantess to book your goodie bags now. They have subscription options for 1/3/6/12 months.
I’ve refrained from subscribing because most of the packages that I see delivered contain make up products, somethings that I steer clear from. And when I received my first ever sampling bag, I was happy!
So, this is what I got:
1. Neutrogena Fine Fairness Mask – I got a full size sample of this which costs INR 99.
Get instant glowing skin with this deep whitening mask which works many layers deep in the skin even after taking it off.
2. L’Angel Luxury Hair Spa – I got three sample pouches of this South Korean Hair brand. The full size price is INR 999 and I don’t know much ml the product is.
This is supposed to be an ultra nourishing hair spa filled with the goodness of green tea.
3. Aroma Magic Peppermint Oil – This was a full product. A 15 ml bottle of the oil cost Rs. 105.
This aromatherapy oil can be used for cleansing the face as well as getting rid of dandruff. To use, add a few drops to the hair oil/pack or a few drops to the steam when cleansing the face.
4. Biotique Bio-White Lip Balm – This was a full product too costing INR 99 for a 4.1 gms of balm.
This lip balm helps to lighten and even out the skin tone. It removes the darkness around the lips. It can be used with the lipstick too.
What I will use: I’ll surely use the peppermint oil and the balm because it is free of parabens, the other two will have to wait because they are not free of parabens.
Verdict : Love the fantastic service. I was chatting with Suruchi just last evening telling her that I would be travelling and could miss the goodie bag as it may not reach on time. She actually ensured that I got it in less than 24 hours.
Will I recommend this?: I’ve taken a 3 months subscription and I quite like what I have got. So, I’d say do give it a try and I hope you won’t be disappointed.
The boys, coffee, books, music and ME TIME are my modes of relaxation!
Latest posts by Pratibha (see all)
- The Quint: Hair and Skin Masks for Monsoon - September 16, 2017
- Top 5 Organic Skincare Brands in India - September 7, 2017
- 15 Benefits Of Almond Oil For Skin, Hair And Health - September 4, 2017